Several studies have been conducted this decade to measure the economic impact of heritage-related sites, projects, and activities statewide and by county. Click on the links (in brown by year) to preview and download each study.
- Economic Contribution & Impacts of Arizona’s State Parks (FY 2020)
- 2020 Economic Value of Trails in Arizona
- The Economic Value of Trails in Arizona (March 2020)
- Arizona Game and Fish Department Annual Report (FY2017-2018)
- The Economic Impact of Arizona State Parks (FY 2014)
- Cultural Heritage Tourism Study (2006)
- Heritage Fund Grants, 1991-2006, by County, City/Town